The Insulating Concrete Form Association is proud to announce the Second Annual ICFA Excellence Awards. The purpose of the program is to promote the outstanding features and benefits insulating concrete forms (ICFs) offer customers throughout North America.
Commercial building and homes that are completed between April 1, 2006 and July 20, 2007 and that meet the criteria outlines in the ICFA Excellence Award Guidelines are eligible for the awards. Both ICFA Primary and Contractor members in good standing can submit projects in ICFA Excellence Award Categories. Categories and general entries include:
- Award for Large Commercial Building Project (20,000 square feet or more)
- Award for Small Commercial Building Project (Less than 20,000 square feet)
- Award for ICF Home 3,000 square feet or more
- Award for ICF Home less than 3,000 square feet
- ICFA Sustainability Award
- ICFA Grand Residential Award (selected from all residential projects submitted)
- ICFA Grand Commercial Award (selected from all residential projects submitted)
Each entry will be judged on its success in meeting the requirements set forth for each category. Projects will be judged individually on a blind basis. For ICFA Excellence Awards policy, please refer to the ICFA Excellence Award Guidelines. To register a project, please use ICFA Excellence Awards Registration Form.
Submissions must be received on or before Friday, July 20, 2007. Awards will be presented Tuesday, September 25, 2007 during the ICFA Fall Meeting and Expo in St. Louis, Missouri.
Don't Wait... Register Your Outstanding Project Today! To download registration forms, and for more information click here.