New dispatchers often perform unevenly while under fire, and even seasoned veterans can find it difficult to step back and change old habits. Put learning to work: attendees return ready to perform more efficiently in core skill areas:
• Putting Orders in Order: Mastering technical, practical and customer-service issues;
• Scheduling Success: Juggling priority customers, advance notices, callbacks, plant managers and sales reps, and a possible cement shortage;
• Technically Speaking: Knowing ASTM-C94 is vital to success;
• People Professionalism: Managing stress, phone skills and peers. Customers aren't always right yet they must be served for their- and a producer's - benefit; and
• Details, details, details: Dealing with clean-ups, small load charges... the list goes on.
This class is highly interactive so your staff can try out new things in a safe environment then "bring home the bacon" to your company.
Click here for more information, registration options, and staff contact.