CEMEX has announced that it will be making some changes at the senior level of their organization beginning January 1, 2016.
- Juan Romero Torres has been ratified as President of CEMEX Mexico.
- Ignacio Madridejos Fernández has been appointed President of CEMEX USA.
- Jaime Gerardo Elizondo Chapa has been appointed President of CEMEX Europe. This new region will now integrate all our operations in Europe including Spain and Croatia.
- Jaime Muguiro Domínguez has been appointed President of CEMEX South, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Joaquín Miguel Estrada Suárez has been appointed President of CEMEX Asia, Middle East and Africa. The existing Asia region will now include CEMEX ´s Middle East and Africa operations.
The current president of CEMEX USA, Karl H. Watson Jr. will be leaving the company effective January 1. However, he will remain on in an advisory capacity for CEMEX.
To learn more about this change, click here.