With economic analysts sending mixed messages concerning the 2003 construction season, producers aren’t quite sure what the immediate future will bring. Even so, it’s a sure bet that many of the industry innovators will include a visit to the World of Concrete as a way to hedge their losses. That’s because it’s the place where they can learn not only about innovative production processes but gain insights into what their customers need.
Industry Insights Schedule
Tuesday, February 4, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Increasing Profits with White and Colored Concrete, sponsored by the Portland Cement Association
- Beautifying Projects with Interlocking Concrete Pavements, sponsored by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
Wednesday, February 5, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Concrete Housing: The Growing Market, Portland Cement Association
- What’s New in Masonry, International Masonry Institute Thursday, February 6, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Concrete Housing: How to Rise from the Foundations, Concrete Foundation Association
- What’s New in Tilt-Up, Tilt-Up Concrete Association