For a third straight year, these early morning meetings will give people opportunities to ask technical questions to concrete industry experts.
The editorial staff of CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION will moderate the morning sessions, and a panel of industry experts will share concerns and offer solutions to common problems affecting the concrete repair and maintenance industry.
It’s early, but you’ll want to attend. Here’s why:
- Get answers to your most vexing questions from top experts in the concrete industry in an intimate and open setting.
- Hear answers to questions from others that you didn’t even know you had.
- Meet industry experts that you can contact after WOC for answers to jobsite problems.
Register for World of Concrete 2016 and reserve your seat for Breakfast with the Experts for $35 per morning session ($45 after 12/15/15), or $100 for all four sessions with code [TWTFBE]. ($125 after 12/15/15)
Here are some examples of the Questions and Answers that happened during the 2015 Breakfast with the Experts:
- What’s different when working with self-consolidating concrete and regular concrete?
- Our producer tells us that the sand he is getting in our area is reactive. What does that mean when trying to place a slab that is intended to be polished?
- We have a job where a structural beam in a parking garage has been found to be deficient. What are our options for repairing this beam?
- One of our biggest problems is getting consistent quality of concrete — concrete that has the same quality and the same slump batch after batch. How do we improve that?