The National Steering Committee (NSC) for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program recently announced their new board members beginning July 1.
The slate of new NSC officers includes:
- Chairman – Wally Johnson, vice president of marketing and sales, U.S. Concrete Inc.
- Vice Chairman – Alan Nedza, director of sales, admixture systems North America, BASF Corp.
- Secretary/Treasurer – Nicole R. Maher, chief operating officer, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Immediate Past Chairman – Mike Schneider, vice president of operations, Baker Concrete Construction Inc.
The NSC board of directors includes:
- Randal M. Beard, principal and managing director, Walter P. Moore
- Matthew Childs, president, American Concrete Pipe Association
- Dr. Rex Cottle, senior vice president of development, Trinity Industries Inc.
- Steve Cox, vice president - customer success, Command Alkon
- Julie Garbini, executive director, RMC Research & Education Foundation
- Brian Gallagher, director of marketing, O’Neal, Inc.
- Beverly Garnant, executive director, American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Jamie Gentoso, vice president target market concrete, Sika USA
- Douglas Guerrero, chairman, CIM Patrons of California State University, Chico
- Eugene Martineau, executive director, CIM National Steering Committee
- Michael Philipps, vice president – market development, CEMEX Inc.
- James Toscas, president and CEO, Portland Cement Association
- Rick Yelton, editor-at-large, World of Concrete, Informa
“As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of the CIM program, we continue to have the great fortune of a board of directors with industry leaders that bring vast amounts of experience, capability, and commitment to the National Steering Committee,” said CIM NSC executive director Eugene Martineau. “Their leadership will be essential as the NSC continues to provide oversight and direction while advancing the CIM program and preparing the next generation of leaders for the concrete industry.”