Designed to Help Keep Hardworking Hands Safe, Warm and Comfortable
Magid, a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety solutions and personal protective equipment (PPE), expands its broad line of work gloves to include thermal protection for cold weather conditions, paired with the cut resistance that workers need to protect against sharp materials. The newest styles address a variety of customer requirements such as hiding dirt, improved visibility and impact protection.
Cut-resistant, thermal, coated styles are available in black to hide dirt and grime or bright colors for high visibility:
• Magid Thermal Coated Work Gloves (Item #GP400W) | All black with latex palm coating for excellent wet and dry grip in ANSI Cut Level 2
• ROC Thermal Double-Dip Coated Work Gloves (Item #GP600W) | All black with NitriX sandy nitrile double-dip palm coating for superior wet and oil grip and longer wear life in ANSI Cut Level 2
• ROC Hi-Viz Thermal Coated Work Gloves (Item #HV200W) |High-visibility shell with NitriX sandy nitrile ¾ dip coating for improved protection and dexterity in ANSI Cut Level 2
• D-ROC Hi-Viz Thermal Coated Work Gloves (Item #HV400W) | High-visibility shell with NitriX sandy nitrile ¾ dip coating for heavy duty jobs handling sharp or abrasive materials in ANSI Cut Level 4
Cut-resistant, thermal T-REX impact gloves ensure protection against damaging impacts and feature bright colors for high visibility:
• T-REX Hi-Viz Thermal Cotton Canvas Palm Impact Gloves (Item #TRX505W) | Cotton canvas palm and waterproof liner keeps hands safe, warm and dry in ANSI Cut Level 3
• T-REX Hi-Viz Thermal Impact Gloves (Item #TRX545W) | NitriX palm coating for rock solid grip in oily conditions and DuraBlend™ shell delivers 360° ANSI Cut Level 4 protection
When workers need solutions for cold weather conditions, they shouldn’t have to sacrifice protection from other safety hazards. These new styles provide cost-effective performance while meeting demanding needs.