Putzmeister America Inc. recently unveiled updated education facilities at the company’s headquarters in Sturtevant, Wis., to better accommodate its growing service school program.
“To better serve our employees and customers, we felt we needed to invest further in providing them with the most up-to-date resources and space,” says Doug Brunet, director of service and technical support for Putzmeister. “Our program continues to be an invaluable resource for inspectors and operators, providing hands-on training, problem-solving exercises, safety training, and more.”
All courses are instructed by experienced field service technicians who can help customers learn how to maximize the efficiency of their Putzmeister equipment. The 2015 schedule includes the following courses:
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Operations; June 9–12, Sept. 15–18, Nov. 10–13
- Telebelt; Feb. 17–19, July 14–16, Dec. 8–10
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Maintenance; March 24–27, June 15–18, Sept. 21–24
- Structural Inspection Course Part I; April 14–17
- Structural Inspection Course Part II; April 18–23
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump – Spanish; May 4–8
- Structural Inspection Course; Oct. 20–23
To register or view more information, visit www.PutzmeisterAmerica.com and click on the “Service Schools” tab under “Parts & Service,” or call 800-890-0269.