Build with Strength, a coalition of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association is hosting a seminar on concrete values and innovations. The workshop will explore:
- Emerging trends in housing and development
- Innovations in concrete construction
- Case studies that showcase building value generation
- Economical design of concrete wall and floor systems
- How to utilize existing, free resources to design structures
Register online for the seminar which will be held on August 24, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in Little Rock, Ark., or click below for more information.