Our Eighth Annual TCP 100 is just days away from your mailbox. In addition to our exclusive ranking of the largest 100 concrete producers according to annual revenue, read about how producers and analysts see the remainder of the year and 2010 shaping up.
Also, be sure to visit www.theconcreteproducer.com in a few days for an exclusive Web-only version of the issue. In addition to the largest 100 producers, we also will have a feature story about the status of the world cement market and its largest manufacturers, a survey on the construction industry, a list of concrete producer employees with more than 25 years of seniority, and more.
Check out a sneak peak at Nos. 1-10 of this year's TCP100:
1. Oldcastle Inc. / Atlanta
2. Cemex Inc. / Houston
3. Lafarge North America / Herndon, Va.
4. Heidelberg Cement / Allentown, Pa.
5. Holcim / Dundee, Mich.
6. Vulcan Materials / Birmingham, Ala.
7. Colas S.A. / Roseland, Mich.
8. Martin Marietta Materials / Raleigh, N.C.
9. MDU Resources / Bismarck, N.D.
10. Buzzi Unicem / Bethlehem, Pa.