The National Steering Committee (NSC) for the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program, a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management, recently elected of new officers and board members. The newly elected officers are:
- Chairman – Mike Schneider, Vice President of Operations, Baker Concrete Construction Inc.
- Vice Chairman – Alan Nedza, Director of Sales, Admixture Systems North America, BASF Corp.
- Treasurer – Nicole R. Maher, Chief Operating Officer, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
Newly elected board members include:
- Steve Cox, North American Director of Sales, Grace Construction Products
- Matt Childs, President, American Concrete Pavement Association
- Beverly Garnant, Executive Director, American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Brian Gallagher, Director of Marketing, O’Neal, Inc.
- Mike Campion, Senior Vice President, SIKA Corp.
These new board members join the existing board, including:
- Rex Cottle, Vice President, Economic Forecasting and Labor Relations, Trinity Industries, Inc.
- Wally Johnson, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, U.S. Concrete Inc.
- Julie Garbini, Executive Director, RMC Research & Education Foundation
- Douglas Guerrero, Chairman, CIM Patrons of California State University, Chico
- Rick Yelton, Editor-In-Chief, Hanley Wood Media, The Concrete Producer and World of Concrete
- James Toscas, President, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Randy Beard, Principal and Managing Director, Walter P. Moore
- Peter Brewin, Regional President, CEMEX
“We are very pleased with the selection of new officers, directors and the industry leadership experience and commitment they bring to the National Steering Committee for CIM,” said CIM NSC Executive Director Eugene Martineau. “Their leadership will be essential as the NSC continues to provide oversight and direction while advancing the CIM program and preparing the next generation of leaders for the concrete industry.”