Hanley Wood invites you to submit your Greenbuild product introductions for editorial consideration in several of its magazines, websites, newsletters, and a special digital edition focused solely on Greenbuild products. The digital edition will be distributed at this year’s Greenbuild Conference and Expo in Philadelphia. Products may appear in the print and online versions of Hanley Wood titles such as The Concrete Producer, Concrete Construction, Public Works, Builder, EcoStructure, and Remodeling.
Only products new to the market since the conclusion of last year’s Greenbuild Conference in San Francisco in November are eligible for consideration. Submission does not guarantee publication.
To submit, please collect the following information:
1) A Word document containing the following information:
- Product Name
- Master Format Category
- Greenbuild Booth Number
- Company website
- Link to product on company website, if available
- Contact person (Name, Title, Email, Phone)
2) A product description no longer than one page. A standard press release is acceptable.
- Please specify salient and significant green or high-performance features of the product, such as third-party certifications or recycled content.
- Please specify when the product was initially introduced to the market (Month, Year).
- Any product descriptions lacking the above information may be disqualified from consideration.
3) Spec sheets or brochures, as applicable to the product.
4) At least two (2) high-resolution images of the product. These images must be at least 300 dpi in resolution, and at least 5 inches by 7 inches in size. Stand-alone product shots and installation shots are acceptable.
The above information should be collected in a zipped or compressed file folder labeled with the company name and product name (COMPANY_PRODUCT). This folder should then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions will be accepted until Oct. 15, 2013.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood, LLC, is the premier media, event, information and strategic marketing services company serving the residential and commercial construction industries. Through its operating platforms, the company produces award-winning digital and print publications, e-Newsletters, websites, marquee trade shows and events, market intelligence data and strategic marketing solutions. www.hanleywood.com