The Fifth Annual Bunyan Pervious Roast takes place Oct. 9-10 in Sloan, Nev., near Las Vegas.
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association's Pervious Promotion Subcommittee also will meet during the event, with PDH credits available upon request.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Pervious stormwater system design.
- Silt catchers and inflow challenges.
- Filter fabric versus the choker course.
- Decorative products.
- Repair products.
- Batching pozzolans and fibers.
- Deicing salts.
- Alternative aggregates of rubber and glass.
For more information and the register, visit www.bunyansprings.com.