During a construction slowdown, expert advice isn't just helpful—it's critical for producers who want to keep their businesses going strong. This year, top economists and analysts will share their expertise during THE CONCRETE PRODUCER's Economic Summit at World of Concrete.
Speakers will talk about the ups and downs they anticipate in the coming year, and what producers need to do to survive them. Attendees will benefit from this "big picture" view of the industry, with unique insights from many different angles. Topics will range from a general economic forecast to details about specific materials and equipment availability.
This luncheon will be an important event for anyone involved in business planning or purchasing, as well as producers who want to start the year with a competitive advantage. It will be held from noon to 2 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 22 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Allen Villere Partners is the event's sponsor.
4The cost, including lunch, is $75 per person until Dec. 20; $125 after Dec. 21. To register, visit www.worldofconcrete.com.
Read other World of Concrete articles
- World of Concrete main page
- Hoover Dam Bypass Tour Returns
- Step Up to the Challenge: The Mack Truck Driving Challenge
- World of Concrete Exhibition site
- A Room Full of Believers: The Women in Concrete Luncheon Returns
- Start your Bidding: The Annual Concrete Industry Management Auction
- Producer Center: The ideal place for producers to spend time at World of Concrete