The Contractor+ family of harnesses now offers a more supportive, secure and sturdy fit while adding functional elements for all day comfort to meet the demanding needs of workers.
Upgrades to the Contractor+ family of full body harnesses include:
· New chest slides with integrated lanyard keepers provide a lower profile and easier attachment points for lanyard connectors.
· A stiffer waist belt improves longevity.
· The waist pad now includes belt loops and is sewn into the torso straps keeping the waist pad from slipping.
· An improved, stiffer waist pad that supports heavy tool bag loads.
· Increased padding offers superior internal reinforcement to allow better D-ring positioning combined with improved comfort and usability.
The design of the updated Contractor+ family of harnesses provides an affordable harness with the durability required for day-to-day use with exceptional fall protection qualities.