The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute invited producers to Discover High Performance Precast at its 59th annual convention and National Bridge Conference, Sept. 21-24 in Grapevine, Texas. Each year, the event offers a unique opportunity for precasters to expand their knowledge, learn about new products and technologies, and develop vital relationships within the industry.
The event at a glance:
- 100+ educational presentations
- More than 1,000 attendees
- 80 exhibitors
- 21 PCI Design Awards presented at the Celebration of Excellence banquet.
- More than 90% of the precast concrete used in buildings, bridges, and other structures in the U.S. is manufactured by PCI producer-members.
Following are some of the products and services exhibited at this year’s convention. Links:
- Prestressing and post-tensioning jacks
- Pocket battery molds
- Enter the information age
- Avoid falling tools
- Magnetic block-out system
- Prevent grout leakage
- Strengthen and densify concrete